Friday, August 13, 2010

FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE


Suzanne over at Living To Tell The Story is the host for Friday's Fave Five. Suzanne is having a blog party, it's her 100th post and she's celebrating. Hope over and check it out. Here is some info for Friday's Fave Five:

It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.


1. I found some really great places to get some scrapbook inspiration this week.
Sweet Peach Crop Blog
These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

2. I started a new book this week. It's really pretty good. Check it out at my book blog, Just Books.
Shoulder Bags and Shootings - Dorothy Howell


3. I got several scrapbook pages done this week. They turned out great I think.
Noah(My Great Nephew)


Out Here in the Field


4. Made some chicken wings. Barbecue and Garlic Butter. They were really yummy.


5. And of course holding my grandbabies. They go to the doctor next week. Hopefully they won't start their shots. They are a month old and starting to get baby wrinkles. If your wondering why I keep saying They, it's because they are twins. Boy, Luke and girl, Bella. I know I've probably shown these pictures, but they are my favorites at the moment.

Bella


Luke


That's my five fave's this week. What are your fave's? Head over to Suzanne's place to check out everyone's fave five.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those babies are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have twin grandbabies! That ought to keep you pretty busy! And yes, they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have twin cousins - a girl and a boy too.
    Your scrapbook pages look great, and thanks for the links.
    I need to get back to scrap booking too.
    happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twins! Those are two very precious bundles. Enjoy every single minute!

    Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful hold them tight and hold them often your grand babies are so cute. I never liked it when it was time for shots either.

    I really like the circle effect of your scrapbook pages, we will have to exchange notes someday.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Bella and Luke are just precious!! How blessed you are to have twin grandbabies.

    Love your scrapbook pages.

    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet, sweet grandbabies!

    Your scrapbook pages are lovely.

    Thank your for joining us a FFF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!