Monday, August 2, 2010

HAPPY HOMEMAKER MONDAY


Go and visit Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom to participate in Happy Homemaker Monday.

The weather in my neck of the woods:
It was nice and cool with low humidity, but the humidity and heat are back!

Things that make me happy:
Working on a scrapbook page.

Book I'm reading:
The Secret of Happiness - Demosthenes
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt - Beth Hoffman

What I'm enjoying on TV:
HGTV - self explanatory

On the menu for dinner:
Tuna Casserole

On my To Do List:
Laundry
Dishes

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Pork Salad - made like Chicken Salad, but with
left over Pork Roast. Sounds gross, but it
was delicious, notice I said WAS, it's all gone.

In the craft basket:
Ripple Afghan - which is on hold due to the heat.

Looking forward to this week:
Book Club
Trip to the Library

Tips and Tricks:
None right now.

My favorite blog post this week:
Joy's Blog

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
A Garden Carried in a Pocket

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
Have a burp cloth for dribble.

On my mind:
Getting some stuff packed up to take
to the Mission. Been sitting around
here too long.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
None today

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo :)

    I enjoyed reading your Happy Homemaker Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI thanks for coming by on Monday. I enjoyed your Happy Homemaker post. I loved the photo and comments looks like you have a new baby. Congratulations. Praying you have a great Friday.
    Hopefully I'll see you again on Monday. BTW I loved your HGTV comment. Your right 'enough said'.
    Come and visit me again.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!