Sunday, March 27, 2011

BUSY SQUIRREL


Straight Out Of The Camera (SOOC) is hosted by Jan over at Murrieta 365. Want to see some pictures? Head over to Jan's place and check them out. There are some rules for this.

•On any Sunday you can post any photo you like (it must be one of your own)
•that hasn’t been tweaked or altered in any way (cropping is OK).
•In other words Straight Out Of the Camera.
•Link to Murrieta365 in your post so others will know where to go if they want to join in the SOOC fun.


84 of 365
I found this little squirrel roaming around my garden. He looked very busy sniffing and looking. Maybe he was looking for some food he left last winter. I re-sized and did a little cropping on the first one. But they are SOOC.







This is also for my 365 Days in Pictures over at Audrey's place, The Daily Wyatt.

3 comments:

  1. My the squirrel is well camouflaged. Great capture, Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have too many squirrels around here...There he goes in the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrels are so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!