Saturday, April 30, 2011

PROJECT 365

The weather hasn't cooperated much this week. It's been rainy, windy and cold. I wish the warm weather would hurry up and get here. This is my week.


Getting the Softball Field ready.



A trip to the library and seeing Garfield.



A visiting Cardinal sitting in the Trumpet Vine.



Bella's eyes makes me think I can see what she's thinking.



The Lilac Bush is full of blooms this year.



Bella sticking her tongue out. She just learned to do this.



What could be more domestic then this? Bubba and Katie napping.


4 comments:

  1. The lilac bush is so pretty! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos. Love your library, that Garfield is so neat. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ~ those dogs are so funny!! Great Garfield at your library, that's neat! Thank you very much for linking up and spreading the word about the link-up at my blog!! You rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!