Saturday, May 7, 2011

AWESOME WEEK!!

It has been a sometimes nice week and sometimes not. One day the sun is shining and warm, the next it's cloudy, rainy and cold. So I got some pretty good pictures this week, in between clouds and rain. We had a few sunny days.


Luke meeting a new toy, he's still a little young for this but he liked all the buttons and gadgets on the truck.


The Tulips are beautiful this year for some reason. But I don't know what happened, these are suppose to be red.


Moved the half barre from around back to here. It looks much better here.


Getting a new roof on the front porch. If the weather holds up. It was pretty bad. My hubby and a friend are putting it on.


The Creeping Phlox is blooming.


Working on re-doing this flower bed. I've put an old chair in there and added some stone pots. Now for those pesky Dandelions.


The Poppies are up and getting green. The grass is really greening up.


3 comments:

  1. love all the bright green grass (it's just so dry and hot here in SA that we're stuggling with a yellow lawn). Thanks for linking up this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week. Love the green grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, I really love creeping phlox. I finally bought some for our own yard and I hope it takes. I love how free it looks. :) We planted a bunch of tulip bulbs last year but none of them bloomed. Hubby thinks the squirrels at them?? I do not know. :) Thank you so much for linking up this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!