Monday, May 16, 2011

MOSIC MONDAY

I am joining Mary over at The Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. Like to play around with Mosic's? Head over to Mary's place and check them out.

My Mosaic is some favorite shots of my twin grandbabies, Bella and Luke. Believe me, this was a hard decision to pick. I have hundreds of shots! But I finally narrowed it down to 9 pictures.



Starting in the upper left corner

Bella and daddy napping
Bath Time
Intro to grass, they didn't like it.
Sippy Cup - that's Bella
Luke trying out a new toy, still a little young for this.
Nap Time-Luke napping
Spaghetti-that's Bella
Checking out the Kitchen-this is Luke

Center picture
Luke petting Katie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful grandbabies!!! I wish them, all the good in the world !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I want grandbabies! You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!