Saturday, July 9, 2011

PROJECT 365


The Catholic Church is having the church steeple painted.

Luke having a snack of cereal while he's waiting for the main meal.
184/365
The flags (lilies) are blooming along any country road you travel.
185/365
This is a little island the park department built this spring.
186/365
Bella snacking on Cookie Crisp cereal.
187/365
We took the bird bath down because of the mosquito.
Day 188 - Golf Carts abound around our town.

Katharine over at Just A Thought is blogging to the alphabet for the summer. Today's letter is "I". "I" love Project 365.

4 comments:

  1. As usual Bella and Luke are too cute. Looks like you had a great week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos this week. I love that little island. Too cute. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That island is too cute! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet faces! Sorry I am so late catching up on posts, I will have to check out project 365...it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!