Saturday, November 5, 2011

PROJECT 365 - WEEK 44

The weather has been pretty but chilly this week. A couple days it rained, but sure felt like it could snow. My sister came in from up north to visit a few days. And my niece came over to visit. She has a set of twins too. Hunter and Hayden, they will be a year old next week. They were born 4 months and one day after our twins.


Luke playing with the pans. We always know where he is because of the noise he makes.

The leaves are falling all over the place.......

as you can see, it's about time for the hubby to mow the leaves. Instead of bagging them all he just chops them all up with the mower. It's good for the lawn.

Bella and Luke sitting on the blanket playing nice. Which is unusual for them. They usually bother each other.

The twins had to put clothes on because it was chilly and they didn't like that. But after awhile they settled down and forgot about it.

My sister, nieces and my great nephews, Hunter and Hayden.

Our son, Tommy. He borrowed his boss's scooter and had to use the backpack to carry home a bunch of computer stuff. Brought back lots of memories of him in school.

Want to see more pictures? Head over to Sarah's place, Nap Time Mom to see what everyone is sharing.

3 comments:

  1. we do the same thing with our leaves. It's pointless to rake, I think ;)

    LOVE the nakie babies playing. Reminds me of when my twins were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week. Love the second shot with the leaves. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!