Saturday, November 12, 2011

PROJECT 365 - WEEK 45

I had company last week, my sister and family. Did lots of cooking. My sister wanted Spaghetti and Meatballs. My son make Chicken and Dumplings too. It was cold and we had some snow flurries. But it didn't stick. This is my week.


All that's left of the food.

Did some laundry and the twins wanted to help. They pulled all the clothes out all except one washrag clear in the back. Bella climbed in to get it and Luke got mad because he couldn't get in too.

We have a barn cat that comes up and sits with the cat statue in my garden.

This camel sits on my desk. He came all the way from Jerusalem, Israel. I did a postcard and souvenir swap a few years ago.

Even though it was a little hectic around here, I did manage to get some more granny squares done for my blanket.


Bella messing around while grandma is trying to take a picture.

Looks pretty out doesn't it? Looks can be deceptive. It's currently 37 degrees and a good wind blowing.

3 comments:

  1. That pic of them at the dryer is so cute! Can't wait to see what the blanket looks like all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the granny squares. It's great to feel that sense of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if in a few years they twins will be that excited about the dryer. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!