Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ONE A DAY PROJECT - TUESDAY'S TALLIES


I've been working on my Hexagon Blanket a lot the last few weeks. It's almost done! I measured it and I think one more row will do it. This is me measuring, yea I know, it's not very scientific, but it works.

I have been working on putting these rows together. I was watching t.v. on my computer. Body of Evidence, anyone watch this, really great show. It's over at ABC.com if you want to check it out.

This is the length, I've already gotten that part.

This is the width, one more row to do.

Then I have to do the trim, which I've been thinking about what color to use. Any suggestions? Off to check everyone's progress.

11 comments:

  1. so nearly there! I think the lilac colour will look great as a boarder but can't wait to see what you choose and the finished blanket

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best way to measure how big it is so far! Looks great! I think your main color would look great to use as a simple border but if you wanted something different you could always contrast with black to seal is all together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the PERFECT way to measure, if you ask me! I'd probably go for a dark/ navy blue as I think that would work well with those colours.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, nearly finished, it looks gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow; look at that length and size! Great progress.
    I think the dark blue and the bright orange would make good borders, the blue last to ground everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post made me laugh out loud!! That is exactly the way I measure my blankets :o) I just keep going until the reach from neck to toes - it is fun to see someone else who does this as well!

    The blanket is coming along great! I love stopping by and seeing all that you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have done amazingly well with your hexagon blanket.
    I think the the royal blue would look nice as one of the colours for the border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such lovely colours and your blanket is coming along real quick now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect way to measure I think. I would go with that gorgeous red in the blanket for the border but I'm a bit partial to red. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are almost finished! It looks wonderful so far! I would choose the red or your main colour for the border. I am looking forward to see it next time!
    Have a great day, and thank you so much for your get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blanket looks great, I reckon if you can measure and lie down at the same time, you have it sussed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!