Monday, April 16, 2012

PROJECT 366 REWIND - WK. #15



Heather giving the twins a ride in the wagon.

My hubby took me out for dinner at my favorite restaurant for my birthday, Long John Silver's, it's always a joy to go there and have my favorite sea food.

A toad in the grass. You may have to click on this one to see it better.

A really big log in the wood pile.

My hubby's junk pile. He sorts and stores until he has enough to sell at the recycle center.


One of many stop signs. There is one every other block.

Some pretty stone with great texture.

3 comments:

  1. Fun week. Going out to dinner is always a highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that green green grass!!! Another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. I love that last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!