Sunday, April 15, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Hop over and check out all the pictures everyone is sharing.

Simple - I went with the simple Dandelion. It is a medicinal plant and every part of it can be used. And it's easy to find.

Grain - this sand came from Florida. A friend brought it back to me from a vacation. And yes I see the dust! lol

Transportation - Not your typical transportation, but it gets the lawn mowed.

Stitch - stitches in my Bee Quilt. I'm quilting it by hand which takes forever, with me anyway.

Bubbles - Luke is trying to catch the bubbles as they fall.

What to look for next week.

1. Yellow
2. Something that makes or made you smile
3. Ancient or Antique
4. Splash
5. In the Sun

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture of your son with the bubbles. I love the transportation shot too!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture of your son with the bubbles. I love the transportation shot too!,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great captures - hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set. My top 2 picks:
    Simple and Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a fun thing to do, I keep learning things here....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!