Sunday, May 13, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY


Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the pictures everyone is sharing.

Sidewalk - the sidewalk around the side of our house, plus some grass.


Inspiring - not sure if this one works, but here goes.  I have twin grandbabies, Bella and Luke.  They love to color and draw.  Maybe they are inspiring artists.
Time - This is a clock in our living room.  It came from Home Interiors and I've had it 30+ years.  It still keeps perfect time.

Close Up - a tree stump in our yard, it's full of life, even though the tree is gone.

With Mirror - wasn't too sure what this one needed, so this is it.  My hubby got this at a rummage sale and Bella and Luke use it as a desk.  Plus they get to look at them selves in the mirror.

What to look for next week. 
1. Rainbow 
2. Fluffy 
3. Letters 
4. Metal 
5. Tree(s)


6 comments:

  1. What precious grandbabies! They would inspire me! I enjoyed your images this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet grandkids you have! Maybe they will become famous artists and will be able to take care of their granny during her later years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inspiring. In my opinion every child should be exposed to art... that's a way TO FLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and beautiful grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!