Sunday, July 29, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY


Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the pictures everyone is sharing.

Paint - these are the paints I use on my scrapbook pages.
Green - the Trumpet Vine is green a has lots of flowers.
Eyelashes - Bella has very beautiful brown eyes.
Shapes - all different shapes and colors in my yarn boxes.
Clouds - There weren't too many clouds this day.  A few wispy ones.
What to look for next week.

  1. Going Back in Time
  2. Something Just for Me
  3. Best Part of My Day
  4. Night & Day
  5. Look Up

4 comments:

  1. Bella's lashes are gorgeous! Nice finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyelash shot is beautiful! What an adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trumpet vine! It's always so pretty and I find it in unusal places!! Love Bell's eyelashes, she is precious. I also have twin grandsons who are now five. I used one of them for my eyelashes shot, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!