Sunday, August 12, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY


Ashley is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the great pictures everyone is sharing this week.

Mobile-cell phone photo - well, I don't have a cell phone so I improvised. Luke throwing sand.

Hanging by a Thread - Cut the Trumpet Vine down but this one won't let go.  It's just hanging there.  I guess when it dies it will fall off the wall.

Collage - of course I've used various pictures of the twins.  Hey, I'm a proud grandma!

Always Look on the Bright Side - Once you knock them down, you can always set them back up.

Home - is being with the twins, watching them grow and expand their lives.
What to look for next week.
1. Forest
2. Morning Light
3. Touch
4. Newspaper
5. Coffee or Tea

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Sherri! The twins get bigger by the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh those little ones are just so cute.

    i really love your collage, i don't know how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!