Sunday, September 29, 2013

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Not sure what this is?  Here's are the rules....


The rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun!
I love doing this meme as it lets me explore different things with my camera.  And here are my interpretations of this weeks photos.

{Alone} Billy all alone.  Everyone is either napping or outside.  He's just laying there waiting for someone to come back in the house.
 {Lines} My purple afghan has rows(lines).
{Made Me Smile}Bella marching along with her flower.  Love the expression on her face!
{Rule of Thirds}I really have trouble with this one.  I always want to center the picture,  I have to make myself not do that.  Which is really hard to do when your just snapping pictures.  This is the way I would normally take this picture
But this is the rule of thirds.
 
{Together}Everyone in the front yard.  The twins like to "steal" the flowers out of the pots.  My hubby puts silk flowers in them.  That way we have "blooming" flowers all year. 

Don't forget to head over to Ashley's place and check out all the pictures everyone is sharing.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely series of photos. I especially enjoyed the made me smile shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set. I liked your Made Me Smile shot, she's a cutie.
    Pretty Afghan too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!