Tuesday, April 15, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY.....

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Been working on something and want to share?  Head over to Heather's place.
As for what I've been doing....some crocheting and lots of quilting.  I finally went to Joann's Fabric and got some muslin.  So I've been working on my Under the Sea quilt.
I've also been working on a crazy quilt.  I'm kind of working in the dark here, but I think the blocks are coming out pretty good.  Although my embroidery skills lack something.  I've got lots of "stuff" to put on the blocks.  I started out with a 12" block, but didn't like the way it was looking.  So I decided to do a 6" block.  Much better and easier to work with.


As for the crocheting, I've got 8 of the Granny Square blocks done for the Crochet Along.  Haven't started any of the others yet.  But did pick up some different colors of yarn while at Joann's.  Don't forget to go visit Heather.

1 comment:

  1. You sure have been busy. Lots of progress under the sea. I imagine the grandchildren are watching that one carefully.

    I like your crazy quilt blocks. I should be working on mine, but still waiting for the silk ribbons I ordered to arrive. I want to co-ordinate my floss and ribbon colours.

    When you are ready, just plunge in to the pattern blocks of the afghan. The stitches are all new to me and fortunately the instructions are clear. You'll do well.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!