Wednesday, October 22, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY......

I missed posting yesterday, so I'm doing it today.  Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and check out Heather's place.
It's been a couple months since I posted anything about my needlework.  So this post may be a little long.  I've been taking pictures of my "stuff", but haven't posted anything.  So here goes...

Tree Quilt
I worked on this the whole month of September. Finally got it together, just have to sandwich it.  I wanted a tree pattern so googled it and found this image of this tree.  Then I put some maple leaves around the border.
Jar Quilt
Found this pattern at google too.  It was really easy and fast to put together.  It's also waiting on sandwiching together.
Calendar Quilt
I've just started this one, I've got January, February, March, April and May done.  Still have to do some embellishing on a couple of them.  And I'm thinking about embroidering the month on the block.
I've also been crocheting, hubby bought me this big tub of yarn at a rummage sale a couple months ago.  The tub was totally full, actually brimming over with yarn. 
But I've started another afghan with some of the yarn.  It has some funky colors, so I'm calling it the Ugly Colors Afghan.  And of course when the camera comes out Bella comes running, she's modeling my Afghans today.
This afghan is coming along.  This is what size it was......
This is the size it is now and Bella is the model again.
So you can see I've been keeping busy.  Got something you want to show off!  Head over to Heather's place for Needlework Tuesday.  


2 comments:

  1. wow Sherrie, you certainly have been busy. so good of your grand daugther to be helping with your stitching.

    How thoughtful of your hubby to bring you home yarn. It looks like a cuddly afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella makes a beautiful model for your quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!