Sunday, June 28, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY......

Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the great pictures everyone is sharing.


1. Favorite Time of Day...is early morning.  I get some quiet time before my day starts.
2. Nature....Looking out the front room window, there is lots of plants and animals to see.
3. The sky.....it was really hard getting a blue sky.....it has rained almost everyday this week.  But I waited and got one of a blue sky.
 4. Hello.....I was stumped on this one.  Got the idea from Bella and her toys.  It's Hello Kitty!
5. Photographer's Choice....I noticed a squirrel going up a light pole. 
Don't forget to head over to Ashley's place.  Here is the list of pictures to shoot for next week.
1. Down the Street
2. Beneath my Feet
3. Faceless
4. Blurry
5. Red, White, and Blue





4 comments:

  1. Cute idea for Hello. Silly squirrel and nice morning shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue skies are nice! We've been quite rainy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!