Tuesday, June 30, 2015

SUMMER READING CHALLENGE.....

I was over at A Novel Challenge checking out the reading challenges and came across one I'm going to join.  The challenge, Reading Every Season Summer Reading Challenge is hosted by Julie over at Reading Every Season.  Here are some rules for the challenge.

1. This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun.
2. Ideally books should be summer themed but this will not be a rule. Include books with words to do with summer, the beach, sand, the ocean or sea, swimming, summer holidays, summer clothing, sunglasses, the sun, or summer weather.  Books with a summer, pool, or beach scene on the cover will also be encouraged.
 3. If you prefer not to stick with only summer themed books that is okay. I want as many people to participate as possible so I will allow all books no matter the subject or title. However, everyone is strongly encouraged to focus on summer themed books.
4. When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.

I've set my personal goal of 5 books to read this summer.  This is my list of books. I've linked the books to their pages at Amazon.com if you want to check them out

1. Field of Prey - John Sandford
2. Summer of The Dead - Julia Keller
3. That Summer - Lauren Willig
4. Secrets of the Lost Summer - Carla Neggers
5. A Death in Summer - Benjamin Black



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!