Saturday, August 1, 2015

MONTH IN REVIEW.....

Kathryn over at The Book Date is the host for Month in Review.
The idea of this is to share your books that you read for the month.  This is my list....
1. Summer of the Dead - Julia Keller
2. The Christmas Wedding - James Patterson
3. The January Corpse - Neil Albert
4. It's All About Life - Harvey E. Lazarus
5. Fearless Fourteen - Janet Evanovich
6. Pop Goes the Weasel - James Patterson
7. Cat & Mouse - James Patterson
8. Every Thing I Never Told You - Celeste Ng
9. Field of Prey - John Sandford
10. Saint Odd - Dean Koontz
11. Deeply Odd - Dean Koontz
12. Lean Mean Thirteen - Janet Evanovich

My favorite book for July is...
The Christmas Wedding - James Patterson

















I am a huge James Patterson fan as you may have guessed.  But this one was totally different from his usual murder and mayhem.  Very light and easy reading.  With a happy ending.  As for my list of books....you can see my reviews for them all.  They listed alphabetically by authors last name in My Library Tab at the top of the page.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in Sherrie. I can see you are a James Patterson fan! I have read one or two of his more on the romance side, perhaps a little like the one you mention. Have a great reading August.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!