Sunday, September 20, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY......

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.
Here is my interpretation of the words this week.

Birds
You can't see it very well, but there is a bird on the rail.  It's the brown spot in the middle.

Beach
Since I live in land locked Indiana I had to go into my archives for this one.  This is the beach where we landed when we went to Mackinaw Island a few years ago.

Bridge
I go across this bridge 3 or 4 times a day to pick up the twins at school.

Bottom
I was coming up blank on this one.  Then I was changing the bags in the trash cans and it hit me, "this is a bottom".

Butterfly
I didn't get a butterfly, so decided one of my favorite characters, Pooh.








6 comments:

  1. I had a hard time with bridge...we live on a tiny island with a causeway...but no bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post and fun selections. I love Pooh and his butterfly. I've had so much fun seeing the "bottoms"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Pooh and the butterfly! Bridge was tricky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were very inventive when some of the words were difficult for you and I loved the last shot of Pooh with the butterfly. Very clever. Also the bottom of the bin bag was 'out ofthe box'. it is amazing the different ways people interprete the words. There was not problem then for you with the bridge. Have a great week. My offering will be on the site soon, hope you view it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute butterfly. Driving three and four times a day over the same bridge...yuck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!