Tuesday, October 6, 2015

EMBRODIERY WORK......

Sharon over at Pintangle is the host for Take A Stitch Tuesday.  Sharon gives you a tutorial for embroidery stitches.  Hop over and check out her work, she's awesome.

The stitch this week is....
Satin Stitch.....which can be used as a filling stitch.
This is my Satin Stitch
I've recently started my Crazy Quilt Block Number 4.  I've used the Satin Stitch to make a rock in the sea area of the block.  After looking at this for several days, I've decided to take the frog off the rock.  It doesn't look right to me.
If you want to see the pictures close up, just click on the picture.

I'm also linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and check out her place.

2 comments:

  1. Sewing is one of the most frustrating things for me. I admire anyone with the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like doing sating stitch as it looks so cool. I like the other stitch, it does look like algea stuff. Its great how your crazy quilt block are turning out so well.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!