Tuesday, November 24, 2015

NEEDLEWORK.....

I've finished Block 5 of my Crazy Quilt.  I got stuck on it for awhile and didn't know what to do with it.  Have you ever done that, got stuck?  I finally used some ribbon and lace to finish it up. 
Here are some close ups....
I love the buttons and the piece of lace is some antique lace I bought at a rummage sale.
The pink flower came off one of Bella's hair clips.  I kept it thinking I'd use it somewhere.
I've also finished the Spring Quilt Top.  Now it's been added to my list of quilts to finish.  My list is on my side bar.  I'm trying to get one a month done.  This is number 18 to my list.
I'm also linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.  Head over and check out Heather's quilt she has finished.

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Sherrie. I love crazy quilts! Your embellishments are especially nice.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the crazy block. I do like the addition of lace and trims. so pretty. if you have rick rack, that would be a fun addition.

    That green fabric that you used for the sashing in the quilt is lovely. I look forward to seeing the first 'finish' from your list. I am not brave enough to actually list my tops to finish.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!