Monday, November 30, 2015

THE GOOD. THE RANDOM. THE FUN.

Tamar over at Random-osity is the host for The Good. The Random. The Fun.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.

The Good....
I'm getting ready to put the binding on my Calendar Quilt.  This 1 of 17 quilts that need to be put together.  I've made a list of them all and will be checking them off when they are done.This is the part of quilting I hate to do.

The Random.....
This is a little church in the town over from up.  I like all the different shapes on the building.  It has lots of character.

The Fun.....
Miss Bella throwing flour around, she's suppose to be helping daddy clean up, but you can see by her face, she's having lots of fun throwing the flour around.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!