Wednesday, December 2, 2015

NOVEMBER BOOK REVIEW.......

Kathryn over at The Book Date is the host for Month in Review.








My list of books read for November....
***** indicates how many stars I gave the book.
***** 1. Life on the Mississippi - Mark Twain
**** 2.  The West Hampton Leisure Hour and Supper Club - Samantha Bruce-Benjamin
***** 3.  Deep Down Dark - Hector Tobar
***** 4.  The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose - Susan Wittig Albert
**** 5.  Thursday the Rabbi Walked Out - Harry Kemelman
6.  Conspiracy 365 - Gabrielle Lord Books 1 - 10 (I haven't posted my review yet, I'm going to wait until I've read the whole series and do my report then.  I'm on book 11 of 12 now.  My review will be posted in the next few days.) 

Favorite Book for November 

 Deep Down Dark - Hector Tobar

















*********************************************************************************
I've found another reading challenge I'm joining.  I've done this before and it's really lots of fun to find all the books that fit on this card.

Full House Reading Challenge

January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Hosted over at The Book Date
 
I've put all the info for the reading challenge in my Reading Challenge Tab at the top of my blog.

 

3 comments:

  1. Sherrie looks like a good reading month. I am getting distracted by all those pictures down the side. Love the family ones and off to explore some of the other things like the quilting. So happy to have you on the Full House challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get started on figuring out what reading challenges I'm going to join myself. Good luck and hope you have a great December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've been dong this one for the last three years. It's a fun one. Glad to see you joining.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!