Thursday, January 14, 2016

DOODLES.......

Shelly over at Prairie Moon is hosting a challenge.  It's called the Creative Challenge. 

She will give us challenges to work on.  This week the challenge was Doodling.  What is doodling? 

The dictionary defines “doodling” as the act of drawing or scribbling idly, or to “scribble absentmindedly”.

I like to doodle, but I'm not very good at it.  But I worked on one this week.  This is my Doodle.
I didn't have a sketch book, so used a piece out of my little notebook I keep for ideas.  If you want to see my doodle up close just click on the picture.

3 comments:

  1. It's great! I love how you tested out different things in the lower left corner, and I especially love that you added color! Thanks for joining in! I hope you keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you found doodling very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!