Sunday, January 17, 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDA.....

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.
Monochrome...
This week we had fog, rain and just plain dreary. 

Complimentary....
I was looking for a piggy bank for the twins for Christmas.  Was telling the ladies at the bank about not being able to find any and they gave me 2 piggy banks for the twins.

Draw.....
You ever doodle?  I love to doodle, it's relaxing and I can get lost for awhile while doodling.

Mostly White.....
This same week, after the fog and rain, we got snow.

Treasure.....
My treasure is all the change I save.  That jar holds all my change.  That was my Christmas money this year.  I had 125.00 to add to my budget this year.  Do you save change?  It accumulates fast.


3 comments:

  1. Are weather has been cold and rainging but no fog. I like that shot as wel as the snow one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do save change. The piggy banks are cute and loved the mistiness in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute piggy banks. It's smart to train kids young to save change!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!