Thursday, February 25, 2016

CREATIVITY CHALLENGE #7.......

We are suppose to start a Junk/Smash Journal.  Don't know what that is?  Click here for more info.  I've started my Smash Book, it's about my stuff.  Recipes, lists, books, movies, tv shows......it's basically ALL ABOUT ME....I'm still working on it, so it's kind of rough right now.  But then again Smash Books are suppose to be kind of rough.  They aren't perfect like scrapbooks.
This is the cover of my Smash Book.  I picked this up at Dollar Store.
Some pictures I got out of a magazine and a grocery store flyer.
A pretty Quilt and a recipe I want to try.
A pretty card and some bookmarks from my library.
A few receipts I've saved.

If you want to join in on the Creativity Challenge head over to Prairie Moon Quilts and check it out.  It's lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!