Friday, March 4, 2016

COLORING IS A LITTLE THING........

that makes me happy.  I love to color, so I've been buying me a new book to color in when I see them.  I've got 3 of them now.  I've also found a blog that I can share my coloring with.  The Best Basic Blog hosts Coloring Corner on Thursdays.  So though I would jump in and share mine.
This is the first coloring book I got.
This is a page I colored....
The second book I got....
Since everyone is wanting Spring to hurry up  and get here...this is the picture I colored.
And I bought this one Tuesday while out doing errands. 
Love sea creatures and this book if full of them. 
I'm also linking up with Little by Little for Little Things Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. I bought onw of those for my middle child that suffers form anxiety! it helps her a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, this is a nice coloring art work...I particularly liked the fish one. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are quite popular these days! I think it looks so enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!