Wednesday, March 23, 2016

KNICK KNACKS......

We all have them.  Scattered through our house or apartments.  They are little things we pickup to keep a souvenirs or collections.  According to Mirriam Webster Dictionary this is what a Knick Knack is......
 " a small object used for decoration"

I am guilty of this myself.  I have Knick Knacks all over my house.  
Chickens in my kitchen window.
A Shadow Box  full of Knick Knacks.   So do you have any Knick Knacks sitting around?

I'm linking up with ABC Wednesday.
The letter today is K
 

3 comments:

  1. indeed we all do.... there was a time i had far to many of them.... but nowadays, just a few.... and thats enough

    Nice choice for this weeks letter.


    Have a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - Week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have way too many of these...you just reminded me I needed to dust lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to get rid of some of mine!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!