Tuesday, April 5, 2016

QUILTY STUFF......

I've been kind of slacking on posting about my quilting.  I've been reading a lot the last few weeks.  I get in a reading slump once in awhile.  Where I don't read as much, then all of a sudden it comes back full force and I'm reading everything in site.  But I have also been working on a few quilts.  I got another quilt done on my list.  I was planning on doing 2 Quilts for March, but it didn't go as planned.  I did get the  Winter Quilt finished. For April I'm planning on doing the Dots Quilt and  a Dresden Plate Quilt.  Hopefully I'll get them both done.
 1. Dots Quilt
 2. Dresden Quilt(Gray Center)
 3. 6" Crazy Quilt
 4. Halloween Quilt
 5. Thanksgiving Quilt
 6. Christmas Quilt
 7. Jar Quilt
 8.  Strip Quilt
 9. Easter Quilt
10. Boo Quilt
12. Valentine Quilt
13. Dresden Quilt(Red Center)
14. Under The Sea Quilt
15. Spring Quil
16. 4th of July Quilt
Plus I've been working on my circles.  I've got March done and have started on April.  I've been trying to figure out how to put the circles together.  I think I've come up with an idea.  It's a work in progress, so I'll keep fiddling with it and see if it all works out.  I'm on day 91 of my Circle Quilt.  Here's my March circles in order by the March calendar.
I've also been working on my ABC Quilt.  I've got 2 rows together.  All the letters are done, just a few more filler blocks to do.
I'm keeping track of my block count for the 350 Blocks Project.  For the month of March I got 57 blocks finished.  That brings my total so far to 164 blocks.  That's good for me. lol
*********************************************************************************
I'm also linking up with.....
Audrey over at Quilty Folk for Quilty 365
Heidi over at Red Letter Quilts for OMG
Shelly over at Prairie Moons Quilts for 350 Blocks Project

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie!

    Great dots! I think I spy a double-decker:)

    Your alphabet blocks are going to be awesome, I can hardly wait to see them! Thank you for linking up with OMG One Monthly Goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 365 circles are looking very cheery. It appears you like appliqué which is something I enjoy as well. Thank you for stopping by my little blog and leaving a comment, it's nice to chat.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowmen on the winter quilt are adorable.
    At first I was looking at the circle quilt thinking that they were on the wall and that it was going to be a huge quilt, then I realized they are on the top of the dryer. Whew, a much more reasonable size. Very cool idea.
    You make such a wide variety of quilts, it must be heavenly at your house when it's snuggle time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your snowman and circles quilt. and the ABC quilt looks like fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great job. Very beautiful blankets and letters. Followed obtained remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in with the circles! I do that with reading too. Dive in and do a big catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!