Sunday, April 3, 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY......

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.
Since there wasn't a Scavenger Hunt last Sunday, I'm going to use what the prompts were last week.  This Sunday is Photographer's Choice, so this is what I'm choosing.

Before/After...

  This is the room where we spend most of our time.  The twins and my computers are here, plus they drag all there toys here.  Then you throw in food and some days it's total CHAOS.

Delicious....
Popcorn with LOTS of butter.

Kitchen Sink...
In the process of doing dishes.

An Animal....
The neighbors Pot Belly Pig came for a visit.  Actually, get got out of his pen.  Bob did not like him very much.

Key.....
My car keys laying on the steering wheel.

I'm also posting my stitching for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts hosts this.  Hop over and check out all the stitching everyone is sharing.

I wanted to do some Redwork embroidery, so went hunting for some.  I found some at Grandma's Attic.  
I've got one done and started on another.
While I was at Kathy's place I found a new challenge to work on.  It's called Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2016.  It's taking place over at So Scrappy.  Here's a little more info on this challenge.

"Every quilter has struggled with the scraps.  As much as we love the variety they add to our quilts, keeping up with them can seem overwhelming.  The Rainbow Scrap Challenge was invented to encourage you to use and organize your scraps -- one color at a time."
"The idea is simple.  Each month, a new color is announced.  The rainbow scrappers dig though bins and baskets looking for that color of fabric and use it to make something.  Most of us choose a single block to work on each month throughout the year.  If you make a few blocks of each color, by the end of the year, there should be enough to make a quilt.  Some people extend the challenge to pull out UFOs featuring the color of the month.  Some overachieving quilters will make entire monochromatic quilts along the way. "

 I've been wanting to make a quilt with books on it.  So I'm going to figure out a pattern and get started on this.  Every month there is a new color to work with.  I'm a little behind, but I'll catch up eventually. 




7 comments:

  1. Your redwork baskets will be beautiful!!
    I'm visiting from Kathy's Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the keys shot. Last week;s hunt did go up on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those redwork baskets and you can't go wrong with popcorn, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Askley did post but not till Wednesday but it was great to see your takeson last week's prompts Not I am sure your dog did not lie the pig on his patch. I had to laugh at the before and after shot as it remoned me when I had my young children, that is the way it was. Hope you pop in and see my takes on the words that i got a friend to shallenge me with and see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely series of images. Popcorn sounds quite yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely redwork baskets! Hope you enjoyed your slow sunday stitching!
    After reading your post I have a craving for popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!