Saturday, May 7, 2016

CREATIVITY CHALLENGE......

Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts  is the host for The Creativity Challenge.  Shelly gives us things to do every week.  Drawing, coloring and other stuff.  As usual I'm a week behind.

Creativity Challenge #16
Draw Something With Colored Markers
That's suppose to be a Sunflower in the middle of the page.  It didn't come out the way I envisioned it.

Creativity Challenge #17
Illustrate Something You Don't Particularly Care For
This is suppose to be a hamburger.  I usually have ketchup and onions on my hamburger, but every once in awhile someone puts pickles on it.  I HATE PICKLES!!  So I just take them off.  But I can still taste them. 


1 comment:

  1. Your marker drawing is just fine! I had to laugh when you said your sunflower didn't turn out like you envisioned. Oh, if only I had a nickel for every time that's happened to me! And the pickle drawing is hilarious! My best friend, Victoria, also hates pickles, so I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!