Wednesday, May 4, 2016

QUILT LIMBO.......

yep, that's what I'm in right at this moment.  I've got all these quilts in my head I want to make and I'm stuck as to what to do about it.  One of them is a Tile Quilt.  I saw this over at Shelly's place, Prairie Moon Quilts.  Shelly is making one and I really want to make one of these.  But not quite sure how to start.  This is Shelly's Tile Quilt she has started.
Isn't that beautiful!  She's using all scraps for this quilt, including the background fabric.  Another quilt I want to make is a Book Shelf Quilt.  I've seen lots of them on the internet, I've even started one, but I'm totally lost as to how to put this together.  This is one I found at Quilt Magazine.
Isn't that an awesome quilt!  Since I read and quilt I thought it would be a great idea to do this one.  Another quilt I want to make is called a Pot Holder Quilt.  Ever hear of this?  I went looking on the internet for this and found lots of info.  And of course I'm doing the 365 Quilty Challenge over at Audrey's place Quilty Folk.  I've got all my little circles all done from January to April.  They are in baggies marked with their months.  I want to start putting them together, but not quite sure how I want to do this.  I've got an idea, but haven't started it yet.
These are my April circles.  They are all bagged up and waiting to be put together.  I'm also working on the 350 Block Challenge over at Prairie Moon Quilts.  For the month of April I got 34 blocks done.  This brings my total to 198 blocks so far this year.    Have you ever been in Quilt Limbo?  I'm also linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.


2 comments:

  1. So many projects, so many beautiful fabrics and patterns, so little time! I understand completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never seem to have a shortage of ideas. if I don't write them down, I forget them, which is not bad in the larger scope of life. Those I really want to do, get a written note and some supplies added to a a large baggie. Having an active imagination is wonderful even if we don't get to make all that we think up.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!