Saturday, June 4, 2016

CREATIVITY.....

Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts is hosting A Year of Creativity.  Want to find your Creativity?  Hop over to Shelly's place and check it out.
Challenge #18

Work on some hand lettering....
I did some practicing on my writing.  I have to make myself slow down when I write.  If not it turns into a mess.  Here is my page of lettering.
Challenge #19

Use something unexpected as a base for a drawing.....
I was thinking about this one a lot.  Wasn't quite sure what I wanted to use.  Then our local paper came in the mail and the light bulb went on.  There was an article about the library having a book sale.  So I drew some books and put some of my favorite authors on them.  I just used a marker go do this.  It's pretty simple, but I like it.
To see a close up just click on the pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your newspaper art! I have to force myself to slow down on the hand lettering, too. I tend to get in a hurry, and then, like you said, it's just a mess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!