Saturday, August 13, 2016

BUNNY RABBIT HAT......

 I'm joining in for Friday Hunt, over at Eden Hills..... the words this week are Starts with G, Weeks Favorite and Wheels.   Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.

Miss Bella likes to wear her bunny rabbit hat, more to play in than to wear for the cold.  But really, 90 degrees and 100% humidity is just a little tooooo much.

Starts with G....
Even though we haven't had any significant amounts of rain in the last 20 days, our grass is still green.  A few brown spots are showing up.

Weeks Favorite....
Bella and Luke playing and Bob is watching.

Wheels.....
Lots of wheels, the little car the twins are playing with has wheels.  My Taurus has wheels.


6 comments:

  1. My lawn is no longer green, well maybe afew weeds are. Cute favorite and wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love the pictures of the twins...I remember when my kids were little we had the exact same car and they would play with it for hours...Great post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute bunny rabbit hat. I agree though - it would be too hot for me at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely written, Sherrie. One little episode magnified to get all three Hunt prompt questions. I enjoyed watching the girls with their wheels. Our weather was also dry and hot here in the Houston area, we've had to water a lot. But, ... Today the rains came, not as much as Florida and Louisiana though, yet.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My yard has turned green again with our recent rains. Hope you get some soon. Looks like they were having a lot of fun playing. Love the pup keeping an eye on them. Thank you so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lucky little bunny loves having a big yard to play in! ;))) . At that age, the heat doesn't bother people!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!