Thursday, May 25, 2017

I LIKE.....

I'm joining LA Paylor over at Not Afraid of Color for I Like Thursday.  Hop over and check out everything going on over there.

I Like.....
these beautiful roadside flowers blooming.  Don't know what they are, but they are pretty.
I Like.....
the re-do of the Front Porch....but it's not done yet.  Updates coming later.
I Like.....
my car.  I've never had this new of a car.  When I got it, it was only 4 years old.  It's 2012 Chevey Cruz and it has all kinds of buttons, that I'm still learning what they are for.
I Like......
the look on Bella's face when she got her new Baby Alive Doll.  She was so excited.
and of course where ever Bella is....Luke is close by.  They are 6, almost 7, twins.....and my grand children. 
Well, that's it for me.....got some chores to do around the house before picking the kids up at school......yea, this is the last day of school! 

4 comments:

  1. how adorable they are! I remember a new doll... I was always about the doll. I loved my barbies and my chatty cathy doll that played records to speak! A new doll... with the hair still pretty and the smell of vinyl. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers really are pretty! This is my favorite time of year because of all the wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and covet your front porch! Your children are gorgeous! Oh How I remember getting dolls ! Isn't spring wonderful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Those flowers are indeed lovely! What a great view! What a positive person you must be to like your "under renovation" front porch! Awesome! Your grandchildren are so cute with their smiles! Take good care! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!