Thursday, June 1, 2017

TURSDAY RAMBLINGS......

My son did lots of yard work over the holiday weekend.  Trimmed up the shrubs, moved the yard and cleaned out the old rose bush.....which I thought had died out.  The rose bush was here when we moved here 35 years ago and it has bloomed every year.  It didn't disappoint me, it's in full bloom now.
And speaking of roses, I finished my rose embroidered block this past weekend.
I'm linking up with Tamar over at Random-osity for Little Things Thursday.  Hop over and check out what everyone is sharing. 


4 comments:

  1. ...I'd like to see these blocks put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that he helped. Your old rose bush is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise that the rose wasn't dead, as you thought--the blooms are just lovely! I hope we get to see the final product of your embroidery blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your yucca bloomed just ahead of mine. The blooms on mine didn't last long. Love your rose embroidery. Happy Stitching, Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!