Wednesday, August 16, 2017

MORE EMBROIDERY.....

I'm still working on my Crazy Quilt.  Got a couple more blocks done.

Block 16




















I found the Burlap Ribbon at Dollar Store.  There is a new stitch I used, it's called the Buttonhole Wheel.  Go check out Sharon's place over at Pintangle.  She has a Stitch Dictionary to look through for lots and lots of Embroidery Stitches.

Block 17


















The tag on the bottom piece of lace is off our mattress.  We bought that mattress 35 years ago and it still sleeps good.  We gave 450.00 dollars for a mattress and box springs.  That was a lot of money for us to spend, but it was worth it.  The tag recently fell off, so I scooped it up and decided to put it on a block

I've also been working on my Blue Work.  I've gotten blocks 2 - 5 done and have started block 6.
Block 2
Block 3
Block 4
Block 5

Well that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed looking at my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!