Monday, September 4, 2017

IT'S MONDAY, WHAT ARE YOU READING......

WHAT I READ LAST WEEK




















Both very good books.  I have 2 personal challenges this year.  The Alex Cross series by James Patterson and the Alphabet Mysteries by Sue Grafton.  I have 4 more books in the Alex Cross series.  I am up to "M" in the Alphabet Mysteries.

WHAT I'M READING AT PRESENT

I was desperate for something to read.  Our library has been closed all weekend for the holiday, so didn't have access.  So went to the Dollar Store and bought a book.  I've read several of Suzanne Enoch's books. 










UP NEXT




















I'm linking up with Kathyrn over at The Book Date for It's Monday, What Are You Reading.  Hop over and check out what everyone is reading.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!