Wednesday, February 14, 2018

SECRET STITCHING SWEETHEARTS BLOG HOP.....

While I was blog hopping a few weeks ago, I found Seredipitous Stitching.  She is holding a Valentine Blog Hop.  What is this about?  Here's some info.....

"In February we will have the Secret Stitching Sweetheart for Valentine's Day - send me a suitable picture and I will forward it to another participant, hop around the blogs to see who got your picture."

So I sent my picture to Jo and she sent it to someone else.  Now I need to do some blog hopping to find out who got my pictures.  This is the picture I got.....
Isn't that a cutie!!  Now I just have to wait until the person who sent this hops to my blog and lets me know with a comment.  I'm off to start hopping to find who got mine. 

UPDATE:  Kate over at Jeremiah's Mom is my Secret Valentine.  Head over and check out her place.

9 comments:

  1. Hello. This is my piece. This is the L-O-V-E 2017 Freebie from Hands on Design. I finished it for this year's blog hop. I thought my little dragon held it perfect for the photo. Hope you enjoyed the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in the Blog Hop this year.

    This is such a cute design and dragon holder, I would love to have got this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little Valentine!And in pink!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherrie, Happy Valentine's Day - love the design and the pink dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You received such a great valentine, especially with the dragon buddy! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still visiting Jo's Blog Hop (work week is over). Cute dragon and nice stitched arrows to bring you friendship. xxx Amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course a dragon would be Katie! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherrie, Visiting you from the Blog Hop!
    Hope you had a great Valentine’s Day!
    Cute cross stitch and dragon from Katie!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!