Saturday, March 26, 2011

365 DAYS IN PICTURES


Spring arrived and now winter is back. We are under treat of getting snow, it all depends on how the storm tracks. Right now they are saying 1 -3" of snow and it's mostly in the southern part of the state. As for pictures, well I got some good ones this week, well I think so anyway.


The first blooms of spring.



Baby snacks, I didn't even know these existed. The twins love them.



I made cupcakes one day just because I wanted to. Bella and Luke loved them.



Flip Flop heaven....well for me anyway.

I tried for 2 weeks to get a picture of Bella Smooshing her face up against the net on the play pen. Finally got one.



Luke playing with a piece of paper. He loves paper until he gets it all wet. We have to take it away from him so he doesn't eat it.



Bella's little hand. I was holding her and trying to take a picture. She kept reaching for the camera.

4 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look yummy. I want to make some soon. They'd be fun to photography and of course to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Way to be on top of journaling for your kids! :) Such a great idea! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the playpen pic. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these baby snacks were both my kids favorites

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!