Boy, time seems to fly by. And occasionally, I loose track of days. But, hey, I don't work, well, unless you count doing dishes and laundry as work, which I do. Last weekend I had a couple visitors...actually , I had 4 teenage girls here. Boy, was that a loud weekend. Thankfully we are back to our normal routine.
My To-Do List from last week....head over to Texas Quilt Gal's place to check out all the folks that are sharing their lists.
1. Tie and bind Candy Hearts..JUST DO IT!👎
2. Finish putting Alexis's Quilt together.✔
3. Start the Flag Quilt ✔
4. This is a maybe...work on Christmas Sampler.✔
I think I did pretty good this week. Sadly, the Candy Hearts is still in the hoop. I get sidetracked really easily. And the squirrels come in to play...so I didn't get the Candy Hearts done.
Alexis's Quilt top is done, just need to put the border on....but I don't have enough of the fabric I was going to use...so I need to make a visit to Hobby Lobby.
I started the Flag Quilt...it's going to be a quilt for my niece, Zoe. You can read all about that HERE.
This is the first flag block.
My list for November 23rd to November 29th
1. Tie and bind Candy Hearts
2. Make a trip to Hobby Lobby
3. Make a few more Flag blocks.
4. Make another Christmas Sampler block
Hope you all have a safe and .....