Thursday, November 4, 2021

PROGRESS.....

 I've got 2 rows on Alexis's quilt together.

I wanted something else to work on, to break the monotony of working on this quilt...so I dug out my Christmas Sampler and started working on that.  I got 1 block done.

I still need to decorate the tree...I think I'll add rick rack and some beads.  I've got 4 other blocks done...here is one I really like.


and this one....

I've been wanting to start a new quilt...I've been collecting Smiley Faces for awhile.  I think I'll make me a Smiley Face quilt.  Here's one I really like, I think this one will be the first block I make.


I'm linking up with....

I Like Thursday

Put Your Foot Down

Needle and Thread Thursday

Have an Awesome....


 

3 comments:

  1. sherrie it's adorable and fun to decorate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest blocks! Alexis's quilt looks like it is going to be a fun one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherrie! You are making such great progress on your projects from week to week. Great job! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!