Saturday, November 6, 2021

NEW BLOG HEADER....

 I've been admiring Jocelyn's blog header for awhile.  I really like it lots...head over to Canadian Needle Nana's place to check it out.  So I decided to make one of my own.  Here is what I came up with.

MY NEW HEADER

It has everything I need to quilt, crochet and embroider.  What do you think???  Let me know.  What else have I been working on, you may ask.  Well, I pulled out my Christmas Sampler and started working on that this week.  I got my tree all decorated....

I got row 4 of Alexis's quilt on...and row 5 is ready to sew on.

I laid out my RSC 2021 basket blocks...I need 2 more blocks and I've laid out some fabric for the sashing....now to make a decision on what color to use.  Black, yellow print, and a blue green print...decision time....suggestions are welcome. 

I'm linking up with:

Scrap Happy

UFO Busting

Have a Wonderful.....



6 comments:

  1. Your new header photo says it all! Nice work on Alexis's quilt and good luck with your decision about sashing for your RSC Basket project. I'm sure that any of those choices would work well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new NEW HEADER is very significant. I like the idea.
    Great blocks! Cute X-mas tree. Happy weekend, Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new header!!! Loving your projects, especially Alexis' quilt! Have a swell day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty header - yes! I've admired Jocelyn's for a long time. That little Christmas tree is adorable. Alexis' quilt is coming along nicely. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new header photo, I'm sure Jicelyn will be thrilled that she inspired you. You have some lovely projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherrie, thanks for the shout out and I'm happy to have inspired you!! I think you are like me in that we turn our hand to a number of projects and stitchy things. It's nice to have a header reflect that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!