Sunday, November 14, 2021

WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO......

 It's been a few days since I posted anything.  But I don't want to bore you all to death with the same thing all the time.  I hit a snag in Alexis's quilt...I'll have to get Mr. Seam Ripper out.  Last night I cut and pinned the last 2 baskets for my RSC 2021.  A dark brown and a black one.

I did a block for my Christmas Sampler...I really like this on, it's so cute.

And I put a few more stitches in my Band Sampler.  I finished the orange row of Sheaf Stitch and put the word July on.  

That's it for now...I'm linking up with...hop over and check everyone's Slow Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stiching

Oh! Scrap

15 Minutes to Stitch

Patchwork & Quilts

HQAL

Have a great......

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas is so, so cute! Love the paisley pattern on the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are so cute. I really love your Christmas block . That little mouse lol - darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cute little mouse block.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!