Friday, November 5, 2021

FRIENDLY FILL - INS.......

 Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.


 

 Here are this weeks questions:
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was __________.
2. When ______________, I want to _______________.
3. _________ doesn’t bother me.
4. I don’t handle _________ very well.

 

Here are my answers: my answers are in RED.

1.  Something I lost, and was never able to find was...my Blue Work quilt blocks..

2.  When I wake up, I want my Fountain Coke.

3.  Waiting for my delivery doesn't bother me....it will get here eventually.

4. I don't handle CHANGE very well.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I think you wanted to link up on Ellen's site. 15andmeowing @ https://15andmeowing.com/2021/11/friendly-fill-ins-week-284/

    My hope is Feline Friday and I linked you to my hop.

    I love your fill-ins. I don't think any of us handle change very well. I know I don't.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What thought-provoking qauestions. I'll do some thinking about those today. I haven't thought about fountain cokes for years! My Dad used to be a pharmacist and sometimes "soda jerk" at the drug store in the small town where I grew up. He made the best fountain cokes EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!