Tuesday, November 23, 2021

TO-DO TUESDAY AGAIN......

 Boy, time seems to fly by.  And occasionally, I loose track of days.  But, hey, I don't work, well, unless you count doing dishes and laundry as work, which I do.  Last weekend I had a couple visitors...actually ,  I had  4 teenage girls here.  Boy, was that a loud weekend.  Thankfully we are back to our normal routine.  

 My To-Do List from last week....head over to Texas Quilt Gal's place to check out all the folks that are sharing their lists.

1. Tie and bind Candy Hearts..JUST DO IT!👎

2. Finish  putting Alexis's Quilt together.✔

3.  Start the Flag Quilt ✔

4. This is a maybe...work on Christmas Sampler.✔

I think I did pretty good this week.  Sadly, the Candy Hearts is still in the hoop.  I get sidetracked really easily.  And the squirrels come in to play...so I didn't get the Candy Hearts done.


 Alexis's Quilt top is done, just need to put the border on....but I don't have enough of the fabric I was going to use...so I need to make a visit to Hobby Lobby.  


I started the Flag Quilt...it's going to be a quilt for my niece, Zoe.  You can read all about that HERE.

This is the first flag block.

As for the Christmas Sampler...I finished 2 blocks...a Christmas Present....


and Rudolph...

My list for November 23rd to November 29th

1.  Tie and bind Candy Hearts

2.  Make a trip to Hobby Lobby

3.  Make a few more Flag blocks.

4. Make another Christmas Sampler block

Hope you all have a safe and .....


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you're getting lots done, including some holiday sewing! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie! I wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I look forward to seeing what border you add to Alexis' quilt! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four teenage girls! Oh my! Isn't it nice to get things back to normal!
    So Candy Hearts is at least making your frame look pretty, right? ;o) Sometimes you've just gotta do those other things first. I relate. Wish we could meet up at Hobby Lobby, that would be fun.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!