Tuesday, November 9, 2021

DO AGAIN...AND REPEAT.....

 It's To-Do Tuesday over at Texas Quilt Gal....head over and check out what everyone's list is all about this week.  As for mine....well it's basically the same as last week.

1.  Start sewing Alexis's quilt together.✔

2.  Tie Candy Hearts.👎

3.  Start a new project.👎

The only thing I accomplished this week was putting Alexis's quilt together.  I've got 2 more rows to put on and the strip around the edges. 


I was planning on tying the Candy Hearts and cutting the binding last week....but I got distracted by my Christmas Sampler....I was digging around in my fabrics and found some really cute Christmas fabric...so I've been work on that this past week....I've been jumping back and forth on these 2 quilt tops.  But right now the Candy Hearts is a catch all for what I'm working on.


My niece, Zoey, 


 

is in her high school Color Guard Band.  They went to State Finals last weekend and they won 4th place in their division.  So this is my new project....make a Color Guard quilt for Zoe.  This is the pattern I'll be using.


So my list for next week is....

1. Tie and bind Candy Hearts..JUST DO IT!

2. Finish  putting Alexis's Quilt together.

3.  Start the Flag Quilt 

4. This is a maybe...work on Christmas Sampler.




3 comments:

  1. Lol on "Just Do It"! Ha I had a few of those "thumbs down" too, but hey we enjoyed ourselves, right? Right now my DashAlong quilt is a holder for other projects - lol!
    Zoey is adorable. Looking forward to seeing her quilt take shape.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie! Like a shampoo bottle - wash, rinse, repeat, only do again, repeat. Aww, Just Do It - but if you don't, that's okay, too. Zoey will LOVE the flag quilt. Me, too, for that matter! I'm interested to see what your plan is! Zoey looks so cute, smiling for the camera. {{Hugs}} Good luck with this week's list. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the "just do it" phase with finishing one of my quilts, too, so I know exactly how you're feeling! Alexis' quilt is just adorable - so many fun blocks in it. And what a fun idea to make your niece a color guard quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!